Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Classroom assessments

 I am making connections between the course topics and service learning because it helped me understand why she was teaching the way she was and how it benefits the students. I like learning something then going to the school to see when and how she would apply it in her class and to see if it would be something I would incorporate into my classroom. I have been able to articulate my own learning and understanding. I probably wouldn't have been able to explain what a lot of the terms were before doing the class and blogging. 

By blogging I have been able to think and notice things in my service learning that I most likely wouldn't have noticed. I was able to learn a lot in the classroom I was in and got some great ideas that I have kept on a page I haven't published yet for future reference.  I think the most I have learned since my first blog post was that what ever I learn and continue to learn I can keep it all on this blog for a tool to always have and update with my thought's and ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment